Fiber Corner

Daily life of a knitting designer/publisher of handknitting patterns

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The First Post

Well, every blog needs a first post, and so, here's mine. I'm still tweaking the look and discovered how very different it looks on each of my computers. On the iMac, it is pink and brown; and on the iBook, it's pink and grey. Doesn't seem to be a browser issue because I tried it with IE on the iMac and it looked the same as it does with Safari. (no stinking Internet Explorer mucking up the iBook!) Would love to hear how it looks on your computers plus it would give me a chance to figure out the comments section.

Boy, first post and I'm already begging for comments. Knitting content tomorrow. Promise!

2 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The First Comment for "The First Post."
Looks terrific down here in Georgia. I'm getting pink and taupe on my iMac using Safari. The colors in your heart sachet on bright and clear. I think you are ready to sail.
Roberta

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Yeah, that's the funny thing. The colors for the photo look basically the same between the two computers (the iBook is slightly lighter) which is why it threw me to see how different the template colors looked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home