Fiber Corner

Daily life of a knitting designer/publisher of handknitting patterns

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Aloha



Enough of winter! We ran away for some sun and fun.

New knitting projects are in the works in fibers and colors perfect for Waikiki. Check back next week to see which one gets done. Will it be the Seasilk brought home from Madrona?

Or, my new spindle/wheel spun yarn shown last week. Mmm, SeaWool in sandy shell colors, too.






Spindles are packed and ready to go.
Ahhh, that's the sound of stress dissolving.

4 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Safe and happy travels, and may your stress be forever dissolved.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger June said...

Oh Vicki! I am so jealous. . . I can only live vicariously through you as I know I will never get there! Drink some kind of wonderful drink for me, and I can't wait to see what you choose to knit/spin. Those lovely spindles are calling to me. . . .

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Patty said...

Good for you Vicki. You and mom have a great time! Aloha!!!

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger annmarie said...

reading your last several posts has provided some incredible eye candy! from the chihuly glass to the smiling FT faces at Madrona to the awesome spinning and lace - what can I say? thanks for the visual vacation. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home