Fiber Corner

Daily life of a knitting designer/publisher of handknitting patterns

Saturday, October 14, 2006

This just in...

My heart sachet is in the Holiday 2006 Issue of Interweave Knits! I had no idea they were going to be reprinting it (though the original contract did allow for that and along with the issue of the magazine I also received a check!) and am pleased as punch that it's in there. The last time they published it, the instructions were on the website, but this time they're right there in the magazine, too.

The rest of the issue looks to be very nice. I saw several projects I remember from years past. One is a lovely scarf (though, they call it a wrap) that was on a cover (which I made and always receive remarks about) It's not really lace but uses large needles and one of the many baby mohair/silk yarns. And there's also that intarsia felted bag of Nicky Epstein's. Lots of socks and scarf patterns, too.

Can you tell I'm excited? :)

5 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger vanessa said...

cranking up the whoohoo machine!

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You SHOULD be excited!! What a great kudo for you! Congratulations, Vicki!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger June said...

Great news, Vicki! I love the info on the alpaca farm! Looks like it was loads of fun!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger CatonsvilleCats said...

Whoopee! Be prepared for some hits on your website!!

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I will have to look for that issue. I happen to have a massive amount of lavender and should really put it to use in a pretty sachet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home